About ECE Department
The department of Electronics & Communication Engineering was started in the year 2006 with an intake of 60 students . Now , the department has grown and has been strengthen to 180 intake under UG. The department of ECE is headed by Sri. S. Renuka Rani , M.Tech in VLSI design with TEN years of teaching experience.
Under her leadership, the department is strengthened by well experienced and highly qualified teaching faculty and non-teaching staff. The department has good infrastructure with spacious classrooms, seminars hall, staff room, HOD chamber, Library.
The Department has highly configured systems, which are fully equipped with all required software (MATLAB, MASAM,XILINX,MODELSIM & Other Softwares.Department is provided with many resources in view of conducting practical applications including VLSI simulation , Embedded system, EDC,PDC,IC's, MWE, MP&MC, Ana log Communications, Digital Communications so on.
- Highly qualified and well experienced faculty.
- Well equipped labs with advanced software.
- Good Academic achievements.
- Supportive encouragement to the Faculty and Students in participating conferences, workshop etc.
- To shapeup successful professional career.
- To prepare for expansion of primary pre-requisites
- To develop professional attributes and world class employability.
- To mould and prepare students to succeed in professional excellence